Letter from the Owner
Dear Loyal Customers,
The news for Ford and our products just keeps getting better and better.
Our 2012 models usher in a higher level of sophistication, quality and fuel efficiency:
A test drive is all that stands in the way of experiencing what the new Ford products provide in quality, driving experience, value and enjoyment.
Be prepared, these new Ford's cause serious stares and turned heads. Don't feel uncomfortable, you'll get used to it.
- The 2012 Fiesta has been acclaimed by press and auto enthusiasts alike as the best small car available, compared to all other makes and models.
- The new 2012 Ford Focus delivers up to 40 HWY MPG!
- The new 2011 "muscle" Mustangs with all new power trains, including 5.0 V-8 and 412 horsepower or the V-6 with 307 horsepower and an incredible 31 MPGI, must be test driven as words alone can't describe this classic Mustang body, with all the latest in ride handling, power and electronic sophistication.
- Check out our new trucks! The new 2012 Super Duties have 18% higher diesel fuel efficiency, 400 horsepower and 800 pound feet of torque. This year's trucks have a new exterior styling and beautiful interior refinements, plus a new 6 speed automatic transmission that is quieter and more powerful.
- The 2012 Explorer will soon be available with our new EcoBoost engine technology and upgraded exterior and interior refinements. The Explorer delivers all of this along with class leading fuel economy!
Mark S. Wheeler, President