Complimentary brake inspection*
Performed by an expert technician.
Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee*
Get Everyday Special Financing on Vehicle Service With the FordPass® Rewards Visa® Card. *
Enjoy 0% Intro APR* for six billing cycles from the date of purchase on <strong>Ford Dealership purchases over $499</strong>. Earn 11,000 FordPass Rewards Points** after your first purchase. After your six billing cycles expire, you have a variable APR of 22.24% - 29.24% based on the prime rate, depending on how you meet our credit criteria.
Please see the <a href=https://www.firstbankcard.com/lynx/api/v1/lynx/soct/FFXN7C8LZW8P5 target="_blank">Summary of Credit Terms</a> for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations. Minimum monthly payments required.
<strong>You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.</strong>
How can I tell if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly — a minimum of every six months or roughly every 6,000 miles — to ensure proper performance.
Here are some common signs that your brake system needs servicing:
• Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
• Squealing or grinding noises
• Your car pulls to one side
• Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying the brake
• Your Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on
Why should I choose Encinitas Ford for brake repair?
Our factory-trained technicians offer a comprehensive brake inspection including:
• Checking for even wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
• Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren’t leaking
• Checking rotors for hot spots and run-outs
• Inspecting calipers for wear, fluid leaks and movement
• Checking anti-lock brake sensors
• Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
• Checking brake fluid condition and levels
Other benefits of Encinitas Ford brake services include:
• Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
• Full-service maintenance and repair facility
• Parts and labor warranties
• Clean, comfortable waiting areas with free Wi-Fi
• Shuttle service to and from your home
• Friendly and knowledgeable staff
FordPassTM Rewards Visa® Card
The FordPass Rewards Visa Card is your road to more FordPass Rewards Points. Earn 10% Back in Points* when you use it for all of your service and maintenance needs at Encinitas Ford. That’s 5% Back in Points on Ford Dealership Purchases plus 5% Back in Points with FordPass Rewards.
*See the FordPass™ Rewards Visa® Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms. Points are not redeemable for cash. Please see the FordPassTM Rewards Program terms and conditions at FordPassRewards.com for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass™ Rewards Points. Must be enrolled in FordPassTM Rewards.